Designed by Days of Dahlia and expertly handcrafted in Glasgow by ceramist Katie Rose Johnson of Manifesto, this signature flower bowl is handbuilt in an edition of 20, giving each bowl a unique, natural and organic shape. A clean and simplistic design makes it versatile for any theme or style. The 'foot' upholds the bowl at the perfect height to elevate you arrangement allowing for all those romantic trailing tendrils and overflowing blooms. A 'painted on' white glaze gives it a milky finish with a ceramic biscuit shining through in places. Designed to be used in conjunction with our medium kenzan.
Looking to buy with our DIY Flower box and kenzan to arrange at home? Why not add the full set to your order?
- Speckled stoneware
- Tin white glaze
- Width 13.5 cms
- Height 10 cms
- Clean with a soft cloth or sponge and warm soapy water
- Not dishwasher proof
- Don't overload the kenzan with too many stems
- If you are planning a fuller design, you may need some floral fix or museum wax to hold your kenzan in place
- Can also be used with a ball of chicken wire and tape
- Split the bottom of larger, woodier stems to stick them in easier
- Raise your arrangement up to eyelevel with a pile of books or upturned bucket
- Spin your bowl as you arrange or use a 'lazy susan' to make sure your design looks great from all angles
- There are no rules but we like to layer foliage and woody stems first, focal flowers next, followed by delicate and textured flowers last
- Raid your garden or buy from your local flower grower
- 'No floral foam' flower arranging
- Limited edition, artisan product
- Small batch production
- Buy once and keep for life
- Supports local makers
- Made in collaboration with another small business who shares our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
- No plastic!
Please see our shop policy for details on delivery and returns.