A beautiful, everlasting indoor decoration made with British-grown eucalyptus and dried orange slices, finished with a 100% silk ribbon bow and tyer. The wreath is constructed on a wire base with moss grown on our farm.
Each of our wreaths are made to order, constructed in our natural and romantic style and are wrapped in gold tissue, packed in a recyclable gift box. We can write a personalised notecard should you wish to purchase as a gift.
Dried flower wreaths are not just for Christmas, lasting for many years to come. These items are 100% biodegradeable or compostable and created using the finest seasonal materials harvested from our own farm or from other growers throughout the UK; the perfect sustainable option for your home decor this winter. Should you wish to compost your wreath, take it apart from the wire base and remove the wired fruits which can all be reused in another wreath design or other DIY project.
Images are representative of size, colour and style
Approx 38cms in diameter
Each wreath is unique and composed of a selection of seasonal flowers
- Display in a warm, dry place out of direct sunlight and your wreath will last for many years
- Dried flowers are delicate and will become more brittle over time so try to minimise handling
- Flowers naturally grown by UK growers
- Flowers grown naturally, no chemicals or pesticides
- Flowers dried naturally, no bleach or synthetic dyes
- 100% peace silk botanically dyed with plantstuffs from our cutting garden
- Happy & safe workers - us!
- Happy bees and butterflies
- Low impact
- Small batch production
- 100% compostable materials shipped in compostable packaging