Our Flower School is temporarily moving online as we continue to bring our seasonal and sustainable flower arranging lessons to flower lovers, florists and arrangers in Scotland, the UK and around the world.
Join Lauren & Louisina on a 30 minute express class while they walk you through their methods and materials in putting together two small floral accessories; a boutonniere and a wristlet.
Want to make your own accessories along with us? Why not add our DIY Flower Box to your order?
- Thursday 13 August 10-10:30am
- Live demo hosted in a live webinar format
- Learn our technique as you watch us create two delicate designs using our favorite go-to stems
- Discover our must-have tools for designing floral accessories
- Learn how to store flowers out of water so that you can make floral accessories the day before an event
- Learn how to incorporate unexpected materials and unusual textures
How to book
Simply purchase the class via the "Buy Now" button and we will confirm your place by sending you a Zoom link, password and instructions on how to access the class. Places must be purchased no later than one hour before the class is due to begin.
Please see our shop policy for details on refunds and cancellations.