*PINK & WHITE SOLD OUT*
Only a few orange remaining. Taking orders until 16 December or until we sell out!
A beautiful, sustainable alternative to christmas tree decorations, Days of Dahlia moss baubles are handmade using moss and everlasting flowers grown on our farm and finished with a silk ribbon bow and tyer to hang from a tree. Baubles come in a choice of 3 colours; gold, pink and white or can be purchased as a set of three colours. These items are packaged in a compostable gift box with gold tissue and we can write a personalised notecard should you wish to purchase as a gift.
These baubles are not just for Christmas, the moss will dry over time and last for many years to come in their own unique and faded beauty. Store your bauble in its box at the end of the festive season and it can be enjoyed for many years. Or hang it in pride of place all year!
These items are made of 100% biodegradeable or compostable ingredients and created using the finest seasonal materials harvested from our own farm or from other growers throughout the UK; the perfect sustainable option for your home decor this winter.
Images are representative of size, colour and style
Baubles are approx 12cms in diameter
Each bauble is unique and composed of a selection of dried flowers from our garden, with colours and varieties differing slightly
- For indoor display only
- Hang on your christmas tree, door handles, from the ceiling - anywhere you like!
- Flowers and moss naturally grown by us on our farm in South Lanarkshire
- Additional flowers and foliage sourced from other UK growers
- Flowers grown naturally, no chemicals or pesticides
- Flowers dried naturally, no bleach or synthetic dyes
- 100% peace silk botanically dyed with plantstuffs from our cutting garden
- Happy & safe workers - us!
- Happy bees and butterflies
- Low impact
- Small batch production
- 100% compostable materials shipped in compostable packaging