The perfect twine!
Nutscene jute twine is an all-time essential for any sustainable florist, flower arranger, crafter, or gardener's toolkit. Nutscene twines have many uses around the garden and home such as supporting tender stems, marking out lines for sowing seeds, making a lattice for sweet peas and beans, or for tying bouquets together without damaging the stems and a whole range of other floristry tasks.
Nutscene remains a household name in gardening with its quality twine and jutes which have been wound on the same bobbins in their Dundee factory since 1922.
These spools are made specifically to fit the Nutscene tin of twine which keeps your twine neat, safe and dry with a hole at the top for easy access, simply pull and dispense the length you require tangle free! .
- 150m spool of 3ply natural jute twine
- 3ply is approx. 2-3mm thick
- Twine manufactured in Dundee, Scotland
- From plants for plants
- Twine is 100% biodegradable
- Materials are sourced from renewable resources
- Products sourced from suppliers who share our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
- No plastic!
Please see our shop policy for details on delivery and returns.