The perfect twine in a perfect tin!
Nutscene 'Tin O’ Twine' is the all-time original, iconic and authentic item and an essential for any sustainable florist, flower arranger, crafter, or gardener's toolkit. The tin keeps your twine neat, safe and dry with a hole at the top for easy access, simply pull and dispense the length you require tangle free!
Nutscene twines have many uses around the garden and home such as supporting tender stems, marking out lines for sowing seeds, making a lattice for sweet peas and other climbing plants, or for tying bouquets together without damaging the stems and other floristry tasks. Contained in a durable and reusable tin, when your twine is finished simply order a replacement spool.
Nutscene remains a household name in gardening with its quality twine and jutes which have been wound on the same bobbins in their Dundee factory since 1922. The design of the 'Tin O’ Twine' label comes from the original Nutscene archive circa 1940.
- Each tin contains 1x 200m spool of 2ply natural jute twine
- 2ply is approx. 2mm thick
- Tin dimensions H11.5 x D9 cms
- Twine manufactured in Dundee, Scotland
- Tin manufactured in the UK
- Twine is 100% biodegradable
- Materials are sourced from renewable resources
- Products sourced from suppliers who share our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
- No plastic!
Please see our shop policy for details on delivery and returns.