Our Flower School is temporarily moving online as we continue to bring our seasonal and sustainable flower arranging lessons to flower lovers, florists and arrangers in Scotland, the UK and around the world.
Join Lauren & Louisina on a 1 hour class while they walk you through their method and materials in putting together a garden-style, handtied bouquet. Participants will learn how to build a bouquet in our highly gestural, garden-inspired version of the twist technique.
Want to arrange along with us? Why not add our DIY Flower Box to your order?
- Thursday 3 September 6-7pm
- Live demo hosted in a webinar format
- Learn our signature technique as you watch us create a bouquet using our garden grown flowers
- Learn a technique that can be put to use in your own floral practice
- Discover our must-have tools for designing bouquets
- Learn how to work with colour as well as incorporate unexpected materials and unusual textures
How to book
Simply purchase the class via the "Buy Now" button and we will confirm your place by sending you a Zoom link, password and instructions on how to access the class. Places must be purchased no later than one hour before the class is due to begin.
Please see our shop policy for details on refunds and cancellations.