Add charm and practicality to your gardening, flower arranging, cooking, or craft work with a Nutscene recycled mill bobbin twine & scissors set. The twine holder is made using a re-purposed mill bobbin and dispenses a spool of Nutscene jute twine and also gives a home to a pair of multipurpose scissors. Each reclaimed bobbin was once used in a working mill in Scotland and has its own unique charm; an authentic piece of history that makes for a special gift. Each bobbin contains a spool of twine in a range of natural colours.
Nutscene remains a household name in gardening with its quality twine and jutes which have been wound on the same bobbins in their Dundee factory since 1922.
- 130m spool of 3ply natural jute twine
- 3ply is approx. 2-3mm thick
- Twine manufactured in Dundee, Scotland
- From plants for plants
- Twine is 100% biodegradable
- Materials are sourced from renewable resources
- Products sourced from suppliers who share our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
- No plastic!
Please see our shop policy for details on delivery and returns.