The perfect gardening gloves for when you need a bit of sensitivity and to feel what you're doing. With a breathable nylon-spandex liner and nitrile grip coating these are as near to a glove-less feel with protection from hard work that you can get! We hate when gloves are baggy and cumbersome, these are snug on the fingers and cuffs. Perfect for flower arranging, pruning, planting, working in the garden, and any other chores around the home and garden.
Available in 3 sizes, small, medium and large. Measure across the middle of your hand just above the thumb in cm to find your size.
8cms and under (Small)
10cm and above (Large)
Designed by Niwaki, "great stuff from Japan", who bring together the very best of Japanese design and craftsmanship.
- Traditional design
- Hand made in Japan
- 15G nylon/spandex liner
- Black micro foam nitrile coating
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in lukewarm soapy water if you get really down and dirty in the garden!
- Buy once and keep for life
- Sourced from a company which shares our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
Please see our shop policy for delivery and returns.