The best flower scissors you'll ever buy!
Best suited for cutting flowers and flower arranging combining the traditional ikebana style form with ergonomic resin moulded handles and fluorine coated blades. Perfect for cut flowers in the garden, floral studio, kitchen, greenhouse, and tough enough to handle woody stem or two. We wouldn't be without ours!
Available in four different colours; pink, green, yellow, or red.
Designed by Niwaki, "great stuff from Japan", who bring together the very best of Japanese design and craftsmanship.
- Traditional design
- Hand made in Japan
- Fluorine coated blades
- Blade length 5.5cms
- Wipe blade clean after each use with a soft cloth dry cloth
- Keep the blades free of moisture when not in use
- Buy once and keep for life
- Sourced from a company which shares our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
- No plastic!
Please see our shop policy for delivery and returns.