Always keep your scissors close to hand and stop them from walking about with this signature Niwaki leather holster. Made with tough 3.5mm leather, copper rivets and hand stitched with double ply waxed thread. A beautiful design and a must have in the garden, studio or workshop. Made specially to fit the sentei garden scissors like a glove. May fit other scissors but we can't vouch for that!
Designed by Niwaki, "great stuff from Japan", who bring together the very best of Japanese design and craftsmanship.
- Traditional design
- Handmade in Japan
- Length 16.5 cm
- Belt loop
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe any dirt from the surface
- If you need to clean the leather, take a damp cloth and wipe it across a leather soap and lightly lather onto holster then buff with a dry cloth (don't rinse)
- Leather will endure many an odd scuff and natural blemish over time - that's part of the material and in no way affects the quality
- The leather will darken and age beautifully over time
- Buy once and keep for life
- Sustainable fibres
- Products sourced from suppliers who share our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
- No plastic!
Please see our shop policy for delivery and returns.