The best general purpose garden scissors you'll ever buy!
Best suited for cutting flowers, flower arranging, Ikebana, dead-heading, and light pruning. The traditional round handles are made of a smooth, forged carbon steel making them comfortable, strong, yet lightweight and perfect for accurate and deliberate cuts. Ideal for busy hands, jobs in the garden and the home. Add the leather holster so you never lose them and are always ready to make the cut!
Designed by Niwaki, "great stuff from Japan", who bring together the very best of Japanese design and craftsmanship.
- Traditional design
- Hand made in Japan
- Carbon steel
- Length 165mm
- Wipe blade clean after each use with a soft cloth dry cloth
- Keep the blades free of moisture when not in use
- Buy once and keep for life
- Sourced from a company which shares our values
- Posted in reusable or compostable packaging
- No plastic!
Please see our shop policy for delivery and returns.